I’ll be releasing two preview chapters this time (rather than the usual one), in the same way that I did with Fallen. The second chapter works better as a lead-in to the rest of the book, I think.
As usual, I’ll be doing an Ask Me Anything Q&A session on r/fantasy after Risen’s release. This’ll take place on December 14th, one week after the US release, to give people plenty of time to read it first!
And because someone always asks: yes, the audiobooks should be coming out at the same time as the paper and ebook editions.
My Author Commentary series will be continuing at a rate of about one every three weeks (next one will be a week from today, and will cover Alex Verus #9, Marked.) I’ve timed it so that the commentary on Forged should come out a couple of weeks before Risen’s release.
• October 22nd: First preview chapter of Risen releasing on this site
• November 5th: Second preview chapter of Risen releasing on this site
• December 2nd: UK/worldwide release of Risen (paper, ebook, and audio)
• December 7th: US/Canada release of Risen (paper, ebook, and audio)
• December 14th: Reddit AMA on r/fantasy to follow the release of Risen